Sunday, November 15, 2015

11-15-15

theres a lot of artifacts that i have weather its a football helmet or a  signed football or even signed cards but the one thing that stands out to me the most is my first ever football jersey i ever received. now i got my first football jersey when i was about 7 or 8 and it was a pittsburgh steelers jersey because thats my  favorite team in football and always will be plus its by my favorite football player at the time ben rothlisburger.  now this jersey doesn't just mean a lot to me because its my first jersey but it also means a lot to me because my grandpa gave it to me and it was the only jersey he ever bought me because he hated that i was a steeler fan so we kinda hated each other when it came to football since he was a giant fan so we use to always have our arguments and debates about it. but the reason that it means so much to me is because my grandpa passed away a couple of years ago so it really has a special meaning to me. this jersey was honestly my favorite thing in the world i would almost wear it everyday and force my parents to wash it everyday so it was ready for the next day i don't know if i have a more favorite personal artifact and i don't think i ever will. with all its rips and wrinkles i would never ever ever get rid of this jersey.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment